Fortnite’s Season 8, Week 4 is here and this means only one thing for people who enjoy playing the fun Battle Royale, there are lots of new challenges that players need to complete. The reason why Fortnite players should make it their top priority to complete the weekly challenges is because this is the fastest way to unlock Battle Stars which can be used to level up the Battle Pass which rewards players with cool skins.
Week 4 Challenges
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Tilted Towers (1) — 1 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in different matches (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon (2) — 10 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon (25) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search Buried Treasure (2) — 5 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match — 3 Battle Stars
As we can clearly see, Week 4’s challenges are lots of fun. Everyone believed that Fortnite is just a trend and that it will fade away in less than a year. Well, it looks like this isn’t the case. Epic Games came up with the brilliant Battle Pass model and this is keeping players engaged every single day.
We also want to mention that the “Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars” challenge is bugged. Epic Games confirmed this on Twitter by making the following statement: “We’re aware of an issue preventing players from receiving credit. We are investigating the potential solutions and will provide a status update once we know more”. With that said, we advise Fortnite players to leave the bugged challenge for the last days of Week 4.