Samsung’s user interface (UI) has been going through two significant changes in the last five years. It initially started as TouchWiz and then turned into Samsung Experience and has now emerged into One UI.
All the new Samsung devices will now be released with One UI and the older smartphones getting updated to Android Pie will receive the One UI as well. The company’s smartwatches will also get the new user interface.
The report all say that the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, and the Gear Sport are getting a brand new update that has One UI incorporated within. This optimization will not only come with a brand new user interface but will also bring some watch features as well.
Find out what new features Samsung Watches will be getting:
– Check data on your watch at a quick look – Graphics are updated, such as motion, interface, and it reveals a unique look
– New watch faces
– You are now able to download new watch faces designs
– Added quick panel
– The watch now supports extra pages to allow quick access to setting control
– Settings menus have been enhanced for easier identification
– Added daily briefing setting
– The sleeping mode can now be enabled or disabled
– The watch can now wake up by simply touching the display
– Added Samsung Health feature
– Daily Activity option has been added – it shows the user’s day-to-day activity such as workout, movement, hourly activity
– The watch can now track workout quicker
– Outdoor swim has been added to the watch’s tracking
– The usability has been optimized by continuous syncing in between connected watch and smartphone
– Battery optimization available
– Added settings to manage the background apps
If you are the owner of any of these watches, go to the Galaxy Wearable app and get the update, whose size is of approximately 100MB.
If the update hasn’t got to you yet, you might need to wait because it is expanding progressively.